Sunday, June 8, 2008
Back Home..Well, the Artemis
Hey!! I just wanted to write and tell you all that we're back at the Artemis now from our Northern Greece trip. It was a whole lot of fun. A bunch of random things happened. Our tour guide was really smart. Almost too smart, she kept talking over the loud speakers of the bus, and it was pretty annoying after a while. I don't mind if they say a little something every now and then, but she would get on and talk for like 15 minutes every time. Captain and her would get in arguments a lot over what the group was gonna do. It was really funny and kind of awkward to watch sometimes. I think probably the funniest thing that happened on this trip is that while we were at the 5 star hotel in Thessaloniki, (Ashton, I'm just gonna tell you right now...You're going to LOVE this story)..Paul, (like it already?) lol..was out on the balcony of his room dancing in his underwear, but they were definitely pulled up to where it was turned into a manthong..lol..and Lauren Smith (the girl that goes to visit Becha with him) came outside and saw him, and she was just like stunned and couldn't say anything, and Paul screamed and ran back in his room..I seriously died when Paul told me about it this morning..I even told him that I would pay him 2 euro to go up to her and say "Hey, Lookings free, but touching's gonna cost ya" lol..He wouldn't do it though..He was afraid she wouldn't talk to him anymore..But I did get him to dedicate the song "Googly Moogly, That Thang is Juicy" to her on the way back to Athens. She just turned blood red...It was sooooo funny. Anyway, like normal, I have about 500 pages to read, so I will get back write more about the trip when I get my moleskine back as usual, and I love and miss you all, and hope you are having a great summer..See ya'll in 2 months!! In Him, Ryan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
HAHAHAHA. Oh Paul! I can't believe he did that! That's hilarious! I can't wait til he gets back and we can give him a hard time a/b that.
Well, I'm glad you had a fun/awkward trip-- those stories are what MAKE the trip. And I would love to hear a/b Captain arguing..those are my favorite.
Ohhh my!! Sounds like quite a trip. Hopefully that poor girl will be able to enjoy the rest of the trip. LOL. Glad you're still having a great time. The boxes are pilling up here. :(. Love ya.
Are you sure Paul wants this story on your blog? It may be somethong (excuse me, something) he would rather let stay in Greece. Anyway, it's great to hear from you. Glad you're learning lots.
Love,
Dad
hahah..yea, he doesnt care..he wasnt even really embarassed about it..it didn't really bother him after the shock..if anyone would care, it would be lauren..lol...
hahaha, funny story but poor lauren, lol. Glad that you had a good trip. miss ya!
Pretty funny - perhaps not so for the two involved - but for the rest of us! We have all experienced our humbling moments & this one will rank as one of the most humbling in Paul's life, I'm sure. :) Love ya, honey. Mimi
Post a Comment