Thursday, July 10, 2008

Day to Get Things Done/ Athens Archeological Museum

Hey everybody!! Today has been really crazy. It's pretty much just been a day to get things done. Today, I finished getting my airplane tickets for free travel. We still have to go through Hostel World and find out which hostels we want to stay at..Also, today I finished the rest of the Biology quizzes online!! Finally..lol..I still have Exam 4 to take. I wanted to do it and get all of it over with today, but it's not open yet. I sent him another email asking him if he could open it. I'm so tired of sending him emails. I wish he would just open them all up so I can do them. Everyone's getting pretty upset with the whole Biology situation. Anyway, we also went to the Archeological Museum today, and it was really interesting. I guess I'm going to write about it when I get my notes back...again..like always..lol..Alright, well when we got back, I started doing Paul homework, and got tired of doing that, so I went out and played basketball with Chad. We talked about High School Basketball. We were pretty much in the same situation. It was a lot of fun. Anyway, that's about all that happened today. Hope you all are having a great time, and I love and miss you all, and I'll see you in less than a month now!!! Bye!! Love, Ryan

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

Glad that you're getting the chance to wrap things up. I know you're soo excited about free travel!! Hey i had a class with chad...he probably doesn't remember, haha. I can't remember the name, lol. oh wait..i think Lifespan/human development...something like that, haha. Can't wait to see you in August.

Ashton said...

I remember we did that museum at the end of the trip too-- it's kind of sad to wrap things up--but exciting too. I know free travel will be a good time-- just be smart! Try to experience everything you can-- you can sleep at home!

Anonymous said...

Hi Ry - Glad you have basketball for those breaks. We've been reading about the temperatures in Greece - 33 C. Don't know what that is for sure, but we're having around 17-20 C. with breezes & we're wearing jackets. We don't let the rain & showers we're having keep us from taking everything in, though! Love ya, honey! Mimi & Pawpaw