Thursday, June 26, 2008

Back from the Land of Os

Hey everyone!! It's been forever since i've been on here. I almost forgot my password. Haha..I just wanted to let everyone know that we made it back from Egypt safely. It was AMAZING!!! I loved every second of it. I don't really have very much time to write about it right now..Especially since I haven't even written about my Northern Greece trip but I will definitely write them tomorrow on our day off. I named this the Land of Os because our tour guide was Osman and he was the nicest man ever!!! He would do anything for us. I was really sad to leave. Anyway, I have to go eat supper, so I will get back on tomorrow night. I am really upset that I missed the US Open. I would have loved to have seen that. Anyway, Love you all, and miss you! See you in about 40 something days!!! Love, Ryan

6 comments:

Chelsea said...

Glad you made it safely back :) Can't wait to hear all about it. I've just been crazy busy working the past two weeks. Last week about about 33 hrs and this week 35 hrs....ahhhhh, haha missed ya!

breely said...

Ry,

Glad you made it back safely. Sounds like fun. I think Ashton liked Egypt the best of all her trips. We have never been there, and are looking forward to going when we go to HUG. Sorry you missed the Open. I did too. Just to busy to watch. I guess Tiger is out for surgery. Do you think his career is over? Maybe he can do a golf video for us! Miss you and golf. Its just cut the grass and run when its not to hot. Wait to hear your report when you have time. LOVE,

pp :-)

Ronda said...

Hey Ry!! Glad you made it back to Greece. Can't wait to hear all your stories about Egypt. Did you ride a camel? It is always nice when you have a great tour guide.Love you!!

Ashton said...

Yep, Osman was pretty amazing! :-) I cried when we left..did you? Haha. I'm glad you made it back safely and didn't get sick like I did. I had to recoop for like a week.

Can't wait to hear a/b your trips. Love ya-- can't wait til August!

Daddio said...

Ry,

I bet Ashton cried writing the blog entry she just wrote! Anyway, I'm glad you're back safely. By the way, congrats on getting such a great score on the math portion of the Praxis--you only missed one question. I'm proud of how hard you are working on your studies there. Believe it or not, I hope you are having fun also!

By the way, I heard Steve Martin's King Tut the other day and thought of you.

Take care.

Love,

Dad

Anonymous said...

Hi Ry -I'm so glad you made it back safely. I've missed hearing all about what's going on with you! It sounds like you had a grrrreat time! I look forward to reading the full report :) Pawpaw & I have actually done most of our packing. Ali, Maddie, & J.C. are coming tomorrow for Koty's birthday party Saturday. It's a pool party at Wally's. Maddie will be staying on to babysit Koty in July, but Ali & J.C. will return to TN Monday. Then, we fly out for London Tuesday. Hope all is continuing to go well for you, honey. We really miss you here! Love, Mimi