Saturday, June 28, 2008
Slow Down
Hey everybody!! Today has been pretty good. I wasn't really looking forward to starting classes again, but it wasn't really that bad. I can't believe we only have 13 more classes left. That is insane. When we were in the airport Thursday, I was like, man, it seems like we were just here arriving to Greece. It's just flown by so fast, and I wish it would slow down. I checked my checking account balance and it says I have 1,550 Euro left, so I don't know if that's good or what..I don't know how much I'm gonna need for free travel, but I'm pretty much done souvenir shopping, so I'm just gonna start buying things I actually need instead of want from now on..lol..We got our Humanities tests back today. I got 100 percent on both slide tests, and an 86 on the Midterm. Her tests are really thorough so I always study everything, and just go blank in the middle of it. I'm really trying though. We had to turn in our journals today, so I just copied and pasted off my blog all the trip stuff. Hopefully that's all she wanted. I couldn't remember, but anyway..Oh yea, and I also filled out the application for the Teacher Scholarship earlier today. Hopefully we'll get it. I don't know if that's the one you were talking about, dad, but I think this one gives you 500 dollars a semester. So, I figured it was worth a shot. lol..They hand one out every 3 months I think, so I don't know if I can just keep applying for it, or what the deal is. Anyway, hopefully I get it. They're supposed to email me about it later. Also, tonight, we watched the first part to the 4 part series of Masada. I pretty much wanted to die. It was the most boring movie EVER!!!! I am really not looking forward to the other 3 parts. It's mandatory to watch it too..It wouldn't be as bad if it wasn't 3000 degrees in the living room. I couldn't breathe, so that made it even less enjoyable..hahah..Anyway, I think I'm gonna go shoot some hoops before I head to bed. I love and miss you all, and I will see you in August!! Love, Ryan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh, Masada! Haha. I HATED THAT MOVIE! But..believe it or not, you will be glad to have watched it when you go see Masada-- otherwise, I would have had no clue of its historical importance. So grin and bear it!
Take care! We found Hannah's bridesmaid dresses today. It's crazy that all this is happening! Miss ya..
well have fun with that movie, haha. can't wait to see u in august :)
I does seem like time is flying by.We have been packing up. I'm not quite sure where to start in your room. I did take your king size down to 2 twins for "staging" purposes. Dad laughs at me because I watch all those "sell my house" kind of shows and then want him to do something. It's not working!!!
Bear through Masada so you will have the knowledge that you need to really enjoy your next trip. Sorry it is so hot there. Not much cooler here I'm afraid.
Mimi and Pawpaw leave Tuesday hopefully you will have a chance to run into them over ther. Love ya
I'll have to watch Masada sometime to see if it's really as bad as you guys make out. Is the acting worse than the lead dude on Facing the Giants when he began crying?
Thanks for applying for the scholarship. We'll see what happens.
Love,
Dad
hahahah..oh yea..it's definitely 50 times worse than Facing the Giants..I'm really dreading watching these parts..
Post a Comment