Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Back from the Holy Land

Hello friends and family! We just got back from Israel about an hour ago, and I'm completely exhausted. I'm so glad we have a free day tomorrow. I think I might just sleep til 12..lol..Tomorrow night, a lot of the guys are thinking about dressing up like the Joker and going to watch Batman in Athens tomorrow. I'm definitely going to do that. I'll probably only be the real legit Joker since I'm the only one with long hair..lol..but Jared's got his voice down pretty good..hahaha..We're gonna get some pretty strange looks..But anyway, I am really tired, and I'm about to head to bed, so I'll write about Israel once we get our moleskines back so I don't leave out anything. Ashton, we had Yosi as a guide. He was still really good..Pretty funny too..And Mom and Dad, you're welcome for the letter. Every word of it was true. I love you all soo much and I can't wait to see you in 16 days!!! Bye!! Love, Ryan

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ry - So glad you made it back safely from Israel! I know it was memorable & you will recall many of things you experienced thru the coming years. Well, the premier for the new Batman movie is to be here in London. Some of our kids saw the stars this weekend - on premier night. They were so excited. They are watching the first movie tonight in one of the flats & they are planning to attend the movie Thursday night. I think Pawpaw & I will probably go to a live show. Anyway, we had a great visit to Edinburgh. Thought about you & the probability of your being in Scotland next year. The weather was pretty cool & it is a beautiful country. You are in for a treat! Hope you get some rest & that your final tests, etc., go well. Again, we're glad you're back safely. Love ya, honey, Mimi

Ronda said...

Glad you made it back safely from Israel. We too are excited to see you in just a couple of weeks. Wow it doesn't seem possible that it is already over. Dad left this morning for Searcy to stay. :( so Kels and I are here by ourselves now. Things are very quiet. Look forward to hearing all about your trip. Love ya.

Chelsea said...

Glad you made it back safely. I just got back from Eureka Springs last night about 11 last night. I'm worn out! I think I got about 12 hrs of sleep the whole weekend..averaged about 4 hrs each night. It was a nice wedding though. dressing up for the movie...how fun :) Sounds like something Erica and I would do, haha. Hope to get to rest up tomorrow! See ya in about a month :)