Sunday, July 6, 2008
Back from the Islands!!
Hey everybody! I just wanted to write on here to tell you that we made it back to the Artemis from our Greek island excursion. Once again, I'm going to wait to get my moleskine back to write about it, but it was definitely a lot of fun..Santorini was amazing. It wasn't as awesome as I was expecting, but it was still really neat. Anyway, I'm gonna go enjoy our day off..probably by sleeping..lol..I'm also going to try to buy my plane tickets for free travel later today, once Andrew gives me a list of the flights he bought..Hopefully there's still seats open on it..lol..anyway, I love and miss ya'll..i'll write about the islands later on..Bye!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Glad you made it back safely and enjoyed the islands. I can't believe it is already time for you all to be preparing for free travel. The time has gone amazingly fast to me. Dad is out at camp this week. Several asked about where you were and said to tell you hi!! Love ya
Hey-ya. Glad you enjoyed the islands. It was fun! I'm jealous that you went to Santorini, even though it wasn't what you expected-- I would have taken a taxi! :P
Can't wait to read a/b it when you get your moleskin back.
Hi Ry - Time is flying for us, too. We have been here a week now. Seems like we ought to be able to rendevous somewhere since we are so much closer than we were. Anyway, I hope we can visit Santorini some day. The pix I've seen really are pretty. Glad you enjoyed it & are back safely. I hope to be able to write more when we get a pc in our room. Thought about you when we visited the FSU campus over here. We will be going back several more times - we use one of their classrooms. We miss you, honey. Take care, Love, Mimi. BTW - check your e-mail for a brief note about our week here.
Glad you made it back safely. I really can't believe it's almost time for free travel for you. This summer has really flown by.
Post a Comment