Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Last night at the Artemis
Hey everybody! Yesterday was really fun and also really sad. I woke up and took my Paul test and made a B on it, but still have an A in the class!! Yea!! Also took my Humanities test, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to end up with a B in there, but there's no way I could have tried harder for that class. I probably tried 10 times harder for that class than any other one. After all the Finals studying and taking, I decided to chill and play some basketball with all the guys. It was a whole lot of fun. Then, at 8 oclock, we had a special devo on the basketball court, and we all anointed eachother with oil, and told the person we anointed anything we wanted to about them. It was sooo sad, and I am really sad I have to leave now. I feel like I just now got to know everybody and now we're leaving. After the anointing party, we had the slide show for DiMy and Captain. DiMy was crying the entire time. We got pictures from past huggers, with some of ours, and put them on the slide show-plus, we all made a thank you video however we wanted. They were all pretty funny. Anyway, I really need to go get ready for free travel. It's been great, and I'm sad it's over, but i knew this day would come sooner or later. I never really said this before, but I feel like all summer I haven't even been away from ya'll because everyone here reminds me of one of ya'll. DiMy reminds me of Mom and pretty much every girl here reminds me of Hannah and Ashton and Paul looks just like Levi and acts just like Kelsey and BRich definitely reminds me of Dad sooooo much, with all his corny jokes. But I am really going to miss everyone of these people, and I love them all so much. It's really sad, but I need to go get ready for free travel. I love you all, and I will write about free travel when I get HOME!!! Love, Ryan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
awwww, ur last night.....woo hoo! haha. have fun during free travel. Cant wait to see you :)
I remember leaving being bittersweet. I was sad to leave everyone, but excited about the journey up ahead. You atleast have some really great friends now when you head back to campus.
Things won't always be the same as they were in Porto Rafti, but each person was in your life at that time for a reason!
Love ya bro!
Well, you know me - I sit here crying reading about your final few days. I am so thankful that you had such a great group to be with, and that you will be able to have such great memories of your experiences there. Love you and look forward to you being home.
Post a Comment