Sunday, May 25, 2008

Back from Corinth

Hey everybody! Sorry, I didn't post and i forgot to tell you i was going to be in Corinth and the Pelopponese and Olympia so I couldn't get on and write on here. I tried to write right before we left, but our internet is so stupid, and I tried to put pictures on facebook, and it took two hours and it didn't even work. So, I'm pretty much just thinking about saving them all to my laptop and not putting any up until I get home because I am really not patient enough to sit there for two hours everytime, and have it not even work. Anyway, I made a 98 percent on my biology quiz today!! lol..best one ive done in a while..lol..I really need to go read for humanities and paul, so I will get back on and write, and once again, I just want to wait until I get my moleskine back to write about the trip we had the past couple days..Alright, well I love and miss you all..i will talk to ya'll later!! See ya in 2 1/2 months!! In Him, Ryan

4 comments:

Ronda said...

Good to hear. Can't wait to get all the details of the trip. I think it is so amazing that you and Ashton have both had this experience so close together. Love ya.

Anonymous said...

Hi Ry - It amazes me how much you've (& Ashton before you) experienced in such a short time. Sorry you're having trouble getting your pix on so we can see everything. Are others having the same problem? Congratulations on that biology quiz! You're moving right along with that class, huh. Koty was 11 months old today. She has two teeth coming in - as of last week. Kelsey & Kirk will be coming tomorrow to start work at Girls' State Friday. It's always good to hear from you, honey. We miss you & pray for your safety. Love, Mimi

Ashton said...

Yeah, I remember how frustrating the picture situation is. I still haven't put all of mine up on facebook. Haha. I am finally waiting on them to be developed.

The Pelopponese was my favorite part of Greece-- I hope you liked it as much as I did.

Love ya and miss ya! Ashton

breely said...

Ry,

Sounds like your busy. Don't worry about blogging, but stay up with your studies. However, we do find them instructive being we are probably going to do the same sorts of things.

The weather is getting hot here, and we start all the pre-Girls
state stuff today. Also, Kelsey and Kirk come in today.

Miss YA, and golf.

Love,

Paw-Paw :-)