Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Good times at the Artemis

Hey everybody...im back!!!! sorry i didnt write for a while..its been pretty crazy here,,we went to the Acropolis Sunday and it was pretty much amazing, and I'm planning on writing a whole post about it when i get my moleskine back..so i don't leave out anything i could have forgotten..anyway, yesterday was a lot of fun...we just had classes, but after that..jack, andrew, adam, and i went to the supermarket and i got a journal and some more pens and then just hung out around the artemis, and played games and all that jazz...last night we all gathered around in the living room and read our favorite verse..then, after that, we all had banana splits..they were to die for!!!! and then, i played basketball with some of the guys...it was awesome..i was making all my crazy shots like i usually do, and they were just like..how in the world do you do that? lol..it was a lot of fun, and i got to know all of them a little better so it was good...anyway, im gonna go for now..ill get back on and write about the Acropolis when i get my moleskine..alright, i love you guys and i miss you..see ya in 3 months!!! In Him, Ryan

4 comments:

Ronda said...

So good to hear from you. Glad your having a blast. Can't wait to see some pictures. Has anyone posted any yet? Waiting to hear about all your adventures. Love ya.

breely said...

Ry,

Sounds like you'r ready for the NBA.

Check your e-mail. I think I've found you a math tutoring job for the next year. See what you think, and respond to it. Sounds like good money and experience right down your math/teaching line.

LOVE YA,

Paw-Paw :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Ry - I figured you'd not written 'cuz you were busy. Sounds like the good times continue! Great! I'm looking forward to hearing about your take on the Acropolis. I always picture it in my mind when I read that section about Paul in Acts. That's one of the neat things about your experiences in Biblical settings - you will recall them in future study & it will make the lesson more vivid. Hey - glad to hear about the basketball skills coming to the forefront. Show 'em!
It's warmed up this week - feels more like a normal Spring. We've had more days than usual without rain, too! Hope things keep going well for you, honey. We miss you & love hearing from you. Love, Mimi

Ashton said...

I had many good times on that basketball court. I miss it! Enjoy the games-- they are great for making new friendships-- although with that crazy shot ppl might be more aggrivated! haha! j/k..

Enjoy those banana splits! I remember them vividly-- delish! Not much going on around here! Fixing to go to Morgan's wedding this weekend.