Thursday, May 15, 2008

First Day Part II

Hey, I actually got time to write again today...So, Part II..yea!! alright, well the rest of the day we had supper and then we did a group activity to get to know one another..we had to pick how ever many m&m's we thought we would need for the game, and we had to pick at least 3, and i didnt' really care so i just dipped my cup in and got a lot..about 70 to be exact...then, she said for every M&m we picked, we have to say something about ourself..and everyone picked a lot, so we were all pretty bummed..lol..but we only had to name up to 10 things, and if we had more than 10, we had to do 10 pushups or jumping jacks...I named nine things, and my tenth fact was that I loved M&M's..and then i did my push-ups..everyone seemed to think it was pretty funny...lol..then, the next activity was we had to greet eachother in the different ways that different cultures greet eachother..we had to slap the right shoulder, shake hands, give eachother a hug, and then "kiss the air" ..it was pretty funny...alright, well im about to have to go to my room. We're gonna have a reading quiz tomorrow, and i probably need to start off good..so just keep respondin..I love and miss you all!! In Him, Ryan

3 comments:

Ashton said...

Hey Ry! I am here with with Mema and Papa and I just read your blogs aloud to them. They say they can't always figure out how to comment on here, but that they read every day! If you e-mail them once, they will continue to write you and let you know what they think a/b it.

We miss you-- all your friends are over here playing video games even though you're not. Kinda weird..

Miss you! Have a blast!

Anonymous said...

Hi Honey - Sounds like a fun getting to know you party. The M&M game sounds unique. Hope the quiz goes well for you. It really takes discipline to keep up the studies while having the experience of a lifetime! You'll do well, I know!
Can't believe you've been gone 3 days & have 4 blog entries. Outstanding! I look forward to all of them. Love ya, honey. Stay safe Mimi

Chelsea said...

Hey babe! I, too, am impressed with the number of blogs you have written already.Keep it up, I enjoy reading all the things that you're doing over there. Haha, we always play that M&M game in Shantih during pledge week. It's always funny when they get a hand full. School....I'm so glad I don't have to read a book for awhile, lol. At least you have more things to do there than in Searcy! Ha Ha Hang in there! Love ya and miss ya :)