Friday, May 16, 2008
First Day of Classes
Hello everybody..Today was the first day of class..i had Paul and then Humanities..i got a 4/5 on the reading quiz so i guess thats alright..lol..i also have my first slide test in there tomorrow at 6, so that should be a lot of fun...i started my Biology independent study the a while ago..i finished the first chapter..im about to look and see how the tests and quizzes are set up online to see how I am going to work all that out..i don't think it should be that bad...Okay, mimi and chelsea..a moleskine is the little booklet they give us to take notes at the places we're at...and we turn it in after every trip for a Humanities grade...so, I'm excited to get it because I think it will be a lot of fun filling it up with random facts..lol...Jack, Andrew, and I are about to go to get some Euros..and maybe try to climb that mountain..lol...I don't know though..i might wait til i'm over the jetlag..im still pretty worn out from it..They said it usually takes about a week to get used to the time over here...so, hopefully it'll be over by wednesday..lol...anyway, im gonna get outta here...hopefully you all are having fun..and ashton, tell them that i wish i was there playing video games with them too..lol...alright..i love and miss all of you..Have fun!! In Him, Ryan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yeah, the jetlag will get ya for a while, but after that wears off-- you'll feel fresh and new! :-) Sounds like you got off to a fresh start in school-- you'll do fine-- I started off really rough and ended up making good grades. Pay attention to your studies, but have fun too-- don't stress!
Hi Greek Geek - (your words, not mine) Thanks for the definition of moleskine. I am pretty sure that no one but Ashton knew what it was. Chelsea & I are the only ones who would admit it. :) Sounds like a good start on your first quiz. As Ashton says, it gets even better. Hey, I don't think you'd really change Greece for video games back in the states. It's so good to hear from you regularly! Love ya, Mimi
Post a Comment