Thursday, May 15, 2008
First Real Day Part I
Hello again everyone...Sorry I couldn't figure out a title that rhymed this time..lol..I just want to thank everyone who has replied so far...i put part 1 because i dont know exactly how many of these i am actually going to get to do today and it's only the beginning so we'll see..This morning we ate breakfast and then had orientation which was tons of fun!!! not..he just went over all the rules and what they expect of us and so on and so forth...then we had our first humanities class, and i got my moleskine!! we also have our first reading to do already!! we're gonna have a quiz over it tomorrow too...i cant believe we have school here..hahah..im looking forward to filling it up with random facts of places..lol...then, we ate lunch and had the second part of our orientation, and here i am..tonight, i think jack, andrew, me, and a few other people are going to go around town, and get some stuff we need..i still need to buy a journal somewhere...i was thinking of doing it online, but i think it would be a lot more interesting to look back on if i actually write it out..anyway, people are waiting to use the computer, so im gonna get off of here..i might get back on again tonight if i have time..i think captain had something else for us to do at 8, and i might do my reading and go to sleep early...so, i will see you all later, and hopefully talk to you all later...i love and miss you all..In Him, Ryan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Ry - You are really getting into the hang of this blog stuff & we are the beneficiaries! Am I the only who doesn't know what a moleskin is? You seemed glad to get it, so I guess it's a good thing. Glad you had a break & could write. We think of you a lot & miss you a lot & pray for you a lot! Keep on blogging! Love, Mimi
Hey Babe! I don't think I know what a moleskin is either, but I'm glad you got it, hahaha. Miss ya tons!
Post a Comment