Thursday, May 29, 2008
Back to the Normal Life
Hey!! well, since we've been back from corinth, we started class again, and it's pretty much the same 'ol same 'ol..Read-quiz..then, read-quiz..lol..i made a 4/5 on the bible one, and a 5/5 on the humanities one..first 5 this year in humanities..yea!!! hahah..anyway, i took two biology quizzes today too, and all that's open and left to take is Exam 2. I'm not really looking forward to that one..Plus, not counting that, I have a Greek quiz tomorrow and our first Humanities Exam Saturday..So, Ashton, if you can tell me BEFORE the test how hers are..I think you might have, I just don't really remember..lol..Hopefully they aren't too bad..Biology is about to wear me out..but i just have 11 more quizzes to take..ive done 14 out of 25..and ill probably take the second exam on sunday..Hopefully, he opens up the other quizzes and exams so i can just hurry up and do them..He needs to cause if he waits too long, i won't be able to take them because of trips..Anyway, enough about school...This afternoon, i played basketball for about 3 hours..First, Me and Dr. Wam Bam Schramm beat Lauren and Anna..It was pretty fun..They didn't want to touch me because i sweat so much..so i had a wide open shot every time..lol..My sweat is my best offense, and there's plenty of people who can attest to that..lol..and i don't even know if i used the right word there, but i'm just gonna go on anyway..haha..Alright, then Frank, Schramm Bam, Chris, Ross, and I played shoot-out...That's pretty much how my day has been...I hope you all are having a great summer..I love and miss you all!! see ya in 2 months..or something..kinda lose track of time and dates around here..haha..alright..Bye!! In Him, Ryan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Glad classes and test are going fine. I sure hope that you have enough sport gear so that they don't have to endure the same sweaty shirt every day you play. Ha!!Now that could really work for you to keep them from posting up or getting to too close on defense. I put up the 4 sale sign in the yard today and Dad gave Mocha away to a nice family that really wanted a lab. So it has been an emotional afternoon for me. Mocha will be a lot happier. We just didn't know what would be going on with us over the next few months and it wasn't fair to her to not get the attention she needed. Anyway. love ya.
hey bro, i cant tell you how much i miss ya, its really just been me and stevo. Kyle works all the time at monroe, marc's going to hawaii, and your in greece so yea.... yea i can attest to your sweating, i mean come on i even coined a phrase for that "sweating like a ryan" lol anyways, hope greece rocks your socks off. cant wait for you to get back.
Don't take her tests for granted. They are pretty thorough-- just try to do the study guide she gives you and read through your moleskine b/c there are questions from it too. I usually made A's and B's on them-- don't be intimidated by them, but know that they're not a walk in the park either. Hope that helped some!
Keep havin' fun playing ball. That was one of my favorite memories-- of course, I don't sweat like you so people packed me all the time..haha
Post a Comment