Saturday, May 17, 2008

Class Day II

Hey everybody..Today, i had missionary anthropology which was pretty interesting this morning, and then i did some biology after that, and then i had Modern Greek which was definitely a blast...She was just telling us any phrase we wanted to know for the first day..it was pretty funny, and she was giving us hints like not to show the palm of your hand to anybody...Then, i went to the bank to exchange some money, but it was definitely closed..lol..oh well, i guess ill just do it some other time..tonight is our first pizza and movie night so im really excited about that..well, i have a slide test later, so im gonna go look at some of that stuff..yay..lol...alright..i love you all and miss you.. i might write another one tonight..just depends on if i have time..I don't know what DiMy and Captain have planned for after the movie..anyway, i will talk to you all later..See ya in 3 months!!! In Him, Ryan

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Mr. Prolific Writer! You just don't know how much pleasure we get hearing from you so regularly! I'm not sure what is covered in Missionary Anthropology, but I'd guess that it is about things you will actual see while there. That makes it even more interesting. Yep, we'd heard about not showing the palm of your hand. We do that without a thought here, so Americans have to be on guard there. How is the weather? We're still having a cool spring. Hope your first Sunday there is a good one. Love ya, honey! Mimi

Ronda said...

Well how did the slide test go? I have heard more from you in the last few days than in a whole semester on the Searcy campus. We may need to look into another semester abroad! Ha!! It is good to hear from you. Love ya. We are fixing to head to Searcy to look at some houses there.

Chelsea said...

I've heard from many people that missionary anthropology is a good class, so I hope you continue to enjoy it! Have you been anywhere to see anything yet? And what about that mountain? lol Have fun at pizza and movie night!

Love ya and miss ya!

Ashton said...

Pizza and movie night-- my favorite! Enjoy them-- and eat one of the white chocolate icecream bars with strawberry icecream in it for me-- they were my fave! :-)

Ronda said...

We had a busy day yesterday with the final concert, etc.. It was nice to everyone together, but we missed you. Hope you are having a great time. Can't wait to get the next blog for an update. Love ya. Kelsey's graduation is Thursday. It is hard to believe that all my babies are so grown up and that 2 of you have traveled the world without me!! Ha.

breely said...

Ry,

Yesterday was a busy day. Trip up and back with a concert inbetween and last hurrah for Kelso, your Dad, and Terry. It was kinda sad. Things will be different when you get back.

Wed. Dr. Burks and his family (24 of them) will leave for HUG and the cruise you'all are going on. I told him to give you a hard time. He is a big golfer (remember the hole in one) so you'all should hit it off (pun)alright. Maybe you'all can play a round of golf on the cruise ship?

Well better get to work. We are finishing up the Arkansas Homeschool Converntion from last weekend, and getting ready for the Arkansas State Sprcial Olympics. And, we have Kelso's graduation on Thurs. and Ali's on Sat. How do you say good by in Greek?

Eferisto!!

Paw-Paw lol :-)

breely said...

Ry,

I think I found you a math tutoring job on campus. It would be in the Disabilities Resources Center working for Anissa Harris the Tutor Coordinator. She is the wife of Harding's Soccer Coach Greg Harris. You need to send her an e-mail inquiring about the position, and giving her some information on you background in math as well as you education courses that you have had quailifying you to be able to teach math.

Hate to give you something else to do, but this can't wait till you and I get back next fall. Her e-mail is aharris@harding.edu. Hope this works out. I should have checked on this earlier.

Love YOU,

Paw-Paw :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Ry - Well, others are writing twice on this page, so I will, too. Just wanted you to know, you spoiled us with that rash of blogs & now we're having to wait a bit to hear more. I know there are busier times than others & that will happen on occasion. Pawpaw & your mom mentioned our activities yesterday - the concert was very good, but there was a bit of sadness, too. We missed you! Hope everything is going well, honey. You will really be having a crowd visit when Dr. Burks comes. Enjoy! Love, Mimi