Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Pre-Trip Fun

Hey everybody, I just wanted to write a blog before i left just to kind of understand how this all works..Not that your instructions were not amazing, Ashton, but I just wanted to get the feel for it, so I wouldn't be stuck in my hotel room for 3 hours trying to figure it out. I am about to leave for Little Rock, so this won't be very long. I just wanted to say that I hope all of you have fun reading my blogs and I love every one of you, and I will definitely miss you all. I hope you all have a great summer. I know I will..Haha..I just want to say that hopefully this blog will actually be storieS of the Greek Geek and not storY. haha..Usually I don't commit that well to journals, but maybe this will be more convenient since I like to type a lot more than write..And I need some feedback from all of you because if Ashton didn't want to write unless we talked back to her, then you definitely know I won't want to if no one is reading..That brings up another point..I know that everyone close to me says they won't compare mine to Ashton, but for all of you from church or around who are reading this, I am not a journalism major like Ashton so it will not be as in detail probably. Although, I really do enjoy writing, I am not as passionate about it as her. So, please, just do not compare my writing to hers. It will be greatly appreciated. Unless you think it is just as good, then you can post that or something..haha..anyway, i need to go, so to sum up, 1. I love you all and I am going to miss you...2. I wish you all a great and fun-filled summer..3. I will try to write on here as much as I can..4. Don't compare my blog to Ashton's (unless you think it is just as good) i think that covers it all..Okay, so the next time I will write to you all, I will be in Athens!!! See you in 3 months!!! In Him, The Greek Geek

4 comments:

Ronda said...

Hey, I loved your blog!! I'm so excited to hear about all your adventures. (You did a great blog by the way). I just got home from the athletic award banquet and Kelsey got the Sportsmanship award. Mrs. Erma Bateman said to tell you hi and that she was so glad to see you this morning, and hopes that you have a great time in Greece. We are going to miss you but it will help so much if you will keep up with your blog. Love you and hope that you made it safely to Greece. XOXOXOX

Anonymous said...

Hi Ry - Wow! Your first blog entry was super! Makes me look forward even more to upcoming comments! Well, I'm already missing you, but I'm so glad you're getting this experience. Take care, honey. You're in our thoughts & prayers. Love, Mimi

breely said...

Ry,

Wow! Sounds like a great trip, and the Villa sounds even better. Your blog was super! Don't worry about it being like or better than Ashton's. Just tell us hello, and tell us one story. I know you'll soon get busy and tired, so do the best you can. The two so far have be reely good.

Everything here is the same. Miss you and Chelsea being at the house. And, I miss golf.

Tell the Myhan's hello for us.

Love YA!

Paw-Paw :-)

breely said...

Ry,

Sounds like you're having fun, and learning too. Your studies should be a snap with you ability to memorize things. Biology on-line is a good thing. On campus it's the same course only you can go to class if you have any questions. So doing it there and not wasting time here actually works out better. Looks like a pretty golf weekend here, but that will have to wait for us in the Fall. Also, go climb that mountain. I always found if I waited to do something on an International program that it seemed we would never have time to get back to it. Love you, you blogger you. I also think Mimi is going to set up a blog for our trip to London.

Paw-Paw :-)