Saturday, May 31, 2008

Test and then Fievel Goes West..

Hey everybody!! Today was a pretty good day. I woke up had Paul,,made a 4/5 on that quiz, and then i had humanities..i made a 4/5 on that quiz, and then i came up to the room and took an hour nap or so, and then we had chapel where Dino spoke to us. He's the preacher or the person in charge at the Greek church we go to. After that, I studied for our Humanities test we had. I'm pretty sure I did okay except for the word bank stuff we had on the moleskine. Most of the stuff, I had no clue what it was. I talked to her after the test, and she said she would probably just make them 1/2 a point each or drop the hardest 5, so that would be good. Tonight, we had pizza and we watched Fievel Goes West!!! I was so excited. I used to love that movie!! (in case no one remembers) lol..alright, then, i played basketball for a couple hours..of course..hahah..anyway, I'm pretty tired so I'm about to head to bed. I'll see you all in about 2 months!! I love and miss ya'll..Ryan

5 comments:

Ronda said...

Fievel goes West - oh the wonderful memories. That and "Dogs". You were sooo precious. Sounds like you are doing well with your studies. Keep up the good work. I'm glad that you have the basketball to enjoy for down time. Love ya!! Wish I could catch you online sometime.

Chelsea said...

Glad you enjoyed the movie. It's always nice to see an old movie that you've always loved. Awww, "Dogs", lol...that's the cutest thing ever...well not ever...I think "Touch me" beats it ;) haha Miss ya!

Ashton said...

I bet you did just fine on DiMy's test. Those moleskine questions got me every time-- I would never write down what she thought was important apparently. Haha.

You are doing better than me on the quizzes though so you'll prob make good grades!

Anonymous said...

Hi Ry - How can you keep up with so many tests & quizzes??? I have trouble understanding or keeping it all straight just reading about them! Sounds like you are doing well, though, & that's great!

So, sweat is your secret (not so secret?) weapon in basketball, huh? Whatever works, I say. :)

Can't say I'm familiar with Fievel. Now, if Scamper shows up, I can relate. :)

Kelsey & Kirk are staying busy with Girls' State. Pawpaw & I went to the Fashion Show last night & they were a hit - just like in the past. Tomorrow night they introduce something new: a band is to play before the speech rally & the two of them were invited to play along. They went to practice tonight. We are going to hear them. As Kel put it, it will be either really good or really bad. (?) I'm sure the girls will like it!

Take care, honey. We miss you, but are so glad you're having fun & doing well! Love, Mimi

breely said...

Ry,

Sounds like your grades are doing well. And, basketball! You're going to be in great shape when you get back. By the way, sweat is my best defense too.

Here is really busy with GS and NLF. They will be over soon, and then we can focus on our trip to HUE. It's aslo getting hot. I hope it is better there. The humidity is terrible.

Love YA,

PP :-)